1. Minimum 60% marks in F.Sc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent.
2. Candidates of O&A level or equivalent qualification must get equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) office.
3. NUMS – MDCAT is mandatory for admission in public sector Medical/Dental Colleges Located in Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) and Army Medical College, Rawalpindi.
4. NUMS – MDCAT is also mandatory for applicants domiciled of A J & K and Gilgit & Baltistan for admission in their respective Public Sector Medical/Dental Institutions.
5. Applicants desirous for admission in private Medical/Dental Colleges of Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT), AJ&K and NUMS Affiliated Colleges may also apply for admissions on the basis of any regional/provincial Medical/Dental Entry Test.
6. Foreign National of Pakistan origin / dual nationals and overseas Pakistanis can also appear in NUMS-MDCAT for open merit seats in Public/Private Medical & Dental Colleges.
7. F.Sc/Equivalent qualification from a foreign university with Biology & Chemistry as essential subjects with minimum 60% unadjusted marks. (third subject can be either Physics or Mathematics)
8. Applicants having passed examination of foreign university must produce equivalence certificate.
9. SAT II Examination with minimum 550 score in each subject of Biology, Chemistry is mandatory for SAT based applicants
10. Appearance in NUMS-MDCAT does not confer the right to claim admission to any Medical/dental institutions.
1. Initially all admissions will be provisional
2. If at any stage it is proved that any candidate has been admitted on the basis of false/incorrect documents/ information, his/her admission will be cancelled and all fees paid will be forfeited
3. If a candidate once selected for admission in CIMS Multan, leaves to join another institution after start of academic session the refund of fees will be as per PM&DC Rules/ Regulations
4. If a seat against open merit falls vacant, the next candidate on merit of the same category will be selected
5. A student, who has availed four chances to clear the first and second professional MBBS and has been expelled on that account from CIMS Multan or from any other medical college, shall NOT be eligible for continuation of medical studies nor shall be eligible for fresh admission