Candidates applying for admission will have to submit:
1. Completed application form
2. Attested photocopies of Matric/O level/equivalent certificate (2 copies) with detailed marks sheet
3. F.Sc/A level/ equivalent Certificate (2 copies) with detailed marks sheet
4. Scores of NUMS entry test/UHS/SAT II (as applicable)
5. Domicile certificate (2 copies)
6. Attested photocopies of CNIC /B-Form (2 copies)
7. Passport size and ID card size photographs (6 each)
8. Rs. 7,000/- Cash or bank draft in favor of “CIMS” as charges for Prospectus and Admission processing fee
a). Form submission:
The completed application form with the required documents must be submitted either online (CIMS website www.cims.pk) or by hand in the admissions office CIMS.
b). Selection and short-listing:
Students are shortlisted on the basis of following selection criteria set by PM&DC and NUMS:
(i) Matric/ ‘O’ Level/ equivalent exam
(ii) F Sc/ ‘A’ Level/ equivalent exam
(iii) NUMS entry test/ Provincial Entry test/ Interview
Shortlisted candidates falling within merit will be assessed and interviewed before final selection. Interview will be structured including personality and aptitude test and assessment for mental and physical health.
d). Student registration:
Provisional merit list of the selected students will be displayed on the designated date on CIMS website and College Notice Board followed by fees submission.
Final merit list will be displayed once admissions process is completed, followed by fees submission and formal commencement of the academic session.
All students of CIMS will be registered with PM&DC by the CIMS authorities